When it comes to wedding decor, flowers are a timeless and essential element. However, fresh flowers can be expensive, and their beauty fades quickly. This is where preserved roses come in as an excellent alternative. They are long-lasting, cost-effective, and offer a unique charm to your wedding decor. In this blog post, we'll explore the latest trends and ideas for using our preserved roses as wedding decor, favours and more.
What are Preserved Roses?
Preserved roses are real roses that have undergone a special preservation process to maintain their natural beauty and freshness for up to a year or more. The preservation process allows the roses to retain their texture, shape, and natural colours.
Why Choose Preserved Roses for Your Wedding Decor?
Preserved roses offer several benefits as wedding decor. They are cost-effective compared to fresh flowers, as they last much longer. Also, they offer a unique and sophisticated charm that can elevate the look and feel of your wedding decor.
Latest Trends in Preserved Rose Wedding Decor
Preserved roses offer a lot of versatility in terms of style and aesthetics, and there are several latest trends to consider. One trend is to create a natural and rustic look by combining preserved roses with other preserved foliage, such as eucalyptus or baby's breath. Another trend is to use a monochromatic colour scheme for a more elegant and sophisticated look.
Preserved Roses Ideas for Your Wedding Day:
There are several ways to incorporate preserved roses into your wedding decor, such as:
- Preserved rose bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids
- Preserved rose center pieces for the reception tables
- Preserved rose petals for the aisle or ceremony backdrop
- Preserved rose arrangement for guests to take home as party favours
Tips for Incorporating Preserved Roses into Your Wedding Decor
When using preserved roses for your wedding decor, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Choose high-quality preserved roses to ensure their longevity and natural beauty.
- Consider the colour scheme and overall style of your wedding when selecting preserved roses.
- Work with a professional florist or wedding planner to create a cohesive and beautiful look.
- Store preserved roses in a cool, dry place until the wedding day to maintain their freshness.
Preserved roses offer a unique and cost-effective alternative to fresh flowers for your wedding decor. With the latest trends and creative ideas, you can elevate the look and feel of your special day while enjoying the benefits of long-lasting beauty.